Atom Cart Path Pro Edger
The Atom Professional Cart Path Edger is a highly maneuverable, incredibly fast and easy to use edger designed and built by the leading edger manufacturer in Australia. Armed with a powerful, full crank, commercial 35cc 4-stroke Honda engine, the Atom Edger is powerful enough to tackle even the most overgrown areas in just one pass. Built to commercial standards and using through hardened spring steel blades, the Atom Professional Cart Path Edger is a very durable, time saving machine.
Speed, control and safety are why the Atom Professional Cart Path Edger is so impressive. The patented overlapping 4-blade cutting system combined with the powerful engine gives the Atom Edger unprecendented speed – 90% faster than traditional edgers. Also, the unique wheelbarrow design also makes the Atom incredibly maneuverable. Finally, the Safety Throttle Interlock, fully enclosed blade guard and debris deflector make the Atom the safest edger on the market.
- Fully enclosed guard – reduces exposure to rotating blade.
- Debris deflector – reduces flying debris.
- Centrifugal safety clutch – blade only turns when throttle is applied.
- Dead mans throttle trigger – blade stops when operator’s hand lets go.
- Safety throttle trigger interlock – trigger cannot be accidentally operated.
- Fully enclosed transmission – shaft and gears are fully covered.
- Large rubber wheel with axel seals.
- Sight guide for safety and accuracy.
- Lightweight – No carrying or bending required so there is little strain on the operator’s body.
- Operator is well away from rotating blade. Handle cross-brace acts as a protective barrier.
- WEIGHT: 26.5 lbs
- ENGINE: Full crank commercial Honda 35cc 4-cycle engine.
- BLADE: 10 2/3″ hardened spring steel
- GEARS: Spiral bevel 3.5:1 reduction gears
- SHAFT: Solid steel precision ground transmission shaft
- CASING: Reinforced super-strength polyamide casing
- BEARINGS: Precision ground bearings used throughout
- WHEELS: 6″ rubber tired wheel with axel seals
- HANDLES: Tubular steel anti-vibration handles with cross-brace for extra stability
- CLUTCH: Heavy-duty automatic centrifugal clutch
1. Safety Throttle Interlock with 1/2 Throttle Lock for Easy Starting & Finger Tip On/Off Ignition Switch
2. Powerful 34cc Redmax or 35cc Honda Durable Full Crank Commercial Engine
3. Reinforced Super Strength Polyamid Casting
4. Anti-Vibration System
5. 6 Position Hieght Adjustment
6. Sight Guide for Safety and Accuracy
7. Cross-Brace for Extra Stability
8. Comfortable Bio-Rubber Grips
9. Strong Steel Handles
10. Heavy Duty Automatic Clutch
11. Fully Enclosed Solid Steel 12mm Precision Ground Transmission Shaft
12. Large 150mm (6”) Rubber Tyred Wheel with Axle Seals
13. Debris Deflector
14. 4-Blade Cutting System, Longest 271mm (10 2/3”) Hardened Spring Steel Blades for Smoother Operation. Long Life and Neater Cutting. (Patented)