Atom Deluxe Edger
The award-winning Atom Deluxe model lawn edger is a premium model lawn edger suitable for the home owner.
Its luxury features include a quality, easy to start, quiet operating Honda 25cc 4-stroke engine that is very fuel efficient and has low exhaust emissions. There is no having to mix oil with petrol. Its highly maneuverability wheelbarrow action means you can edge along curbs and gutters, around tight corners, garden plots, and by simply tilting the edger sideways you can edge up against walls and fences.
The Atom Deluxe edger is also suitable for the elderly, or people with back problems as there is no carrying or bending required. It is also light in weight, and can be stored away taking up very little room. It has a powerful 26cc 2-stroke EZ-start engine with Advanced Starting Technology (AST). This eliminates the need for a strong fast pull of the starter cord. An almost effortless slow easy pull starts the engine. The long 271mm (10 2 / 3 ) hardened spring steel 4-blade cutting system lasts a long time.
Voted 1995 Product of the Year by Power Equipment Australasia Magazine and winner of the Vermeil Silver/Gold medal at the International Inventions Convention in Geneva Switzerland in 1997, the lightweight heavy duty Atom Domestic lawn edger cuts neat clean edges anywhere, quickly and easily.
1. Safety Throttle Interlock and fingertip on/off ignition.
2. Strong Steel Handles.
3. Quality 25cc Honda 4-Stroke engine.
4. Heavy Duty Automatic Clutch.
5. Easy lifting carrying handle.
6. 6-Position height adjustment.
7. Reinforced super strength polyamid casing.Edge Guide.
8. 4-Blade cutting system.
9. Debris Deflector.
10. Large 6in. rubber tyred wheel w/ axel seals.
11. Large Fully Enclosed Blade Guard.
12. Fully enclosed solid steel 12mm precision ground transmission shaft.
13. Cross Brace for extra stability.
14. Comfortable BioRubber Grips.
- MODEL: 440
- ENGINE: Honda 4-stroke engine
- DISPLACEMENT: 25cc
- FUEL: Unleaded; no oil mix
- WEIGHT: 8kg / 18 pounds
- BLADES: 271mm (10 2/3″)
- CUTTING DEPTH: 75mm (3″)
- GEAR BOX REDUCTION: 3.54:1 Hardened spiral bevel gears
- POWER DRIVE: Solid precision ground 12mm diameter 2 ball bearings steel shaft