Seago is pleased to introduce two models for this year – both 21” wide rotary mowers and packed with features that greatly increase versatility and productivity.
For more than 100 years, Masport has been producing high quality, highly innovative products for the world market. Available in the United States for the first time, Masport brings their long and proud history of quality, reliability, innovation in a value priced selection of mowers for golf, commercial and even consumer use.
From top to bottom, the M800AL has incredibly useful features that make it easy to use and highly productive. It all starts with the 21” wide alloy deck that resists corrosion and wear. It has dual Mowzone so that both sides of the machine extend past the wheel for ease of mowing around and up to any obstacles.
The “Greens Mower” style – vibration resistant, ergonomically designed and highly adjustable – handle keep all of the controls at the operator’s fingertips. The Ergo-shift handle makes removing the grassbag or storage a breeze, just like the Washport makes cleaning the Masport fast and easy.
Then there are the features like the Chipperchute and Smartchute that no other manufacturer offers. The Chipperchute is a patent pending innovation that allows the operator to shred limbs up to 1 1/8” thick right though the mower and the debris is put in the catcher. A separate blade handles the chipping so that the grass cutting blades is not dulled. The Smartchute is the easiest way to convert the mower from rear collection to side discharge – no plates to install or tubes to attach. Simply remove the rear catcher and then open the Smartchute and go. Both these features are easy to use, innovative and great time savers.
This model of Masport is also features a 21” wide cutting area and many of the operator friendly features that are available on Masport’s Alloy model and far more expensive models from other manufacturers.
The strength of the M800ST starts with the 14 gauge steel deck. Using the most advanced manufacturing techniques available today, this strong deck is paired with 190cc Briggs and Stratton engine for outstanding performance and durability.
Several features set the M800ST apart from the competition starting with the 3 for 1 discharge options of rear bag, side discharge or mulch. Also standard is the single handle height adjustment and the other standard features listed above. Specific to the M800ST is the upturned operating handle, adjustable cam locks on the handles and single mow zone for getting close to the edge of whatever area you are mowing. The M800ST is backed with a one-year warranty and comes completely assembled.
All Masport mowers are equipped with the following features that really separate them from other brands:
- Single Handle Height Adjustment: A single lever raises and lowers the entire machine. No other wheel adjustment is needed. It keeps the mower level and you never have to worry about a dragging wheel.
- Three cutting options: Rear Bag, Side Discharge or Mulch. All Masport mowers come with all three options and any accessories you need to do all three.
- Four-stroke Engines: Reliable Briggs and Stratton power
- Adjustable Wheel Bearings: Threaded axle and nut for easy adjustment.
- Mowzone: The wheels are inset to allow the blade to extend past the wheel for ease of mowing up to obstacles like fences and buildings etc.
- Gearbox: Masport uses quality “General Transmission” gearboxes in all models for smooth performance and durability.
- Aero-catcher Grass Bag: Thick and durable plastic and fabric are combines for an extra-large catcher that can hold over 2 ¼ cubic feet (65 litres) of clippings.