The Masport Rotarola is a rear roller rotary mower that delivers a crisp and clean stripe and superior mowing performance. This machine is designed to give you the appearance of a reel cut with the low cost of purchase, operation and maintenance of a rotary mower.
Self-propelled and powered by the Professional Series 850 Briggs and Stratton engine, the Rotarola is easy to use and has plenty of power and durability. The Rotarola is backed by a one-year commercial warranty from top to bottom.
- Cutting deck extends beyond wheelbase for border trimming
- Aluminum deck gives corrosion resistance, high durability and long life.
- Built with Briggs and Stratton engines for reliability, easy starting and low emissions.
- Commercial grade gearbox for smooth operation on large or small areas.
- Ergonomic controls offering comfort and ease of use.
- Fail safe OPC (operator presence control) system.
- Folding handlebar for compact storage.
- Extra-large capacity Aero-catcher combines sturdy plastic with double woven fabric for sturdiness and great air flow. Hinged flap for easy emptying.
- Can be used without collection bag as a rear discharge mower.
- Smooth running, long life adjustable wheel bearings in front wheels.
- Counter balanced single lever height of cut to give light and easy selection of cutting height.