The PortaPump from Flextool is an outstanding machine designed so that a single person can clear large or small quantities of water from areas quickly and easily. The 33 GPM trash pump is powered by a commercial grade 35cc Honda engine- the PortaPump has plenty of power to get the job done fast. It is self-priming, quiet, efficient and incredibly easy to use. The PortaPump has uses in many different markets from golf courses to commercial landscapers to municipalities to sports complexes, this machine solve a myriad of water problems fast.
- GOLF BUNKERS: Clear standing water in minutes. Seago machines are standard with mesh sand screens so the sand stays in the bunker while the water is quickly pumped out. The powerful Honda engine will pump water through 100’ of hose or up a 20’ rise without losing any pump pressure.
- IRRIGATION BREAKS/LEAKS: Quickly empty flooded irrigation head blow outs or line breaks. Dig a much smaller hole since the Portapump clears the water fast. The Portapump is equipped with a half-speed trigger lock so it will keep your work area clear of water even if the pipe is still leaking.
- CART PATHS/ WALKING TRAILS/ BIKE PATHS: One person can cruise the course after a rain storm and quickly clear and standing water from low lying areas in the cart path. Pump that area dry so that golfers aren’t tearing up wet grass to avoid the puddle.
- CLOGGED DRAINS: Quickly clear away water from clogged drain areas so that you can identify and quickly fix the problem. No more blindly groping in the murky water hoping to find what the problem is before too long – use the Portapump to clear the water so you can fix the problem and move on.
- WATER FEATURES: Drain water features quickly and efficiently to identify problems, install lighting or new pumps, winterize – you name it.
- WATER PIPE BREAKS: One person can clear the water quickly while other workers identify and fix the problem. The half speed throttle lock allows the Portapump to keep working while the problem is being fixed. No need for a hole five times larger than the problems so water stays out of the way.
- SPORTS FIELDS: Quickly clear standing water from low lying areas around bases, home plate or high traffic areas. Low areas in the grass or on the warning track can be quickly cleared away by a single person.