Air Force Hover Mower F-19 Gen3
The NEW F-19 Gen 3, we have taken everything we have learned from our customers and over 30 years of distributing and building hover mowers and put it into a machine. The changes to this machine are in key areas that will improve performance and durability. The F-19 Gen 3 is much lighter and now stronger than ever. The new Nylon Injected Polymer deck will is flexible and tough. The new Ducar engine is light yet powerful and increased air flow means this machine will be easier on your team. This 19 inch Air Force Hover Mower was designed based on a simple manufacturing principle – when you use the best materials, the most advanced engineering, and manufacturing techniques available, the product will be the best on the market. That is what makes Air Force Hover Mowers fly above the competition.
As always, Air Force offers the most blade options on the market and it is backed by a one-year limited warranty. Air Force Hover Mowers not only maximize the value of your investment in your equipment, it also efficiently maximizes the time and effort put into your turf care needs.
- Padded handles for comfort.
- Positive pressure grip keeps OPC locked in place.
- 53 handle for maximum reach.
- Heavy gauge steel handles.
- Double tall air filter.
- Extra thick handle mounts are set low & wide for better stability.
- Nylon injected Polymer deck
- 14″ Impeller for increased lift
- Engine: The new power for the F-19 Gen 3 will be a 150cc 4-stroke engine by Ducar. It is almost 8 lbs. lighter than the previous Honda engine with a lower Center of Gravity. This motor has been extensively tested for over two years with great results. It runs cooler than the previous Honda engine and has a much larger air filter as well.
- Deck: The success we have seen with the deck change to the F-15 Gen 3 has shown us that the injection molded Nylon Polymer is 2-3 times stronger than the previous ABS decks. Also, by elimination the separate engine frame, we are able to increase the deck to engine gap and that promotes more air flow through the mower providing increased float and cutting power.
- Remaining Mower: There is also a new impeller and drive hub with the Gen 3. The blade systems, spacers, spigot, handles, Hi-Lift Kit will all stay the same and cross over from the older F-19 models. Those part numbers have not changed so ordering between the two models should be easy to handle.
- Cutting Height: From ¾ inches to 2 ½ inches with spacers provided. From 2 ½ inches to 3 ¾ inches with high lift kit.
There are no reviews yet.