Air Force Hover Mower F-15 Gen3
The NEW F-15 Gen 3 is a 15” wide hover mower powered by an EPA approved 2-stroke, 60cc engine. It weighs 25 lbs. and is very easy to operate, transport, clean and maintain. The powerful 2-stroke engine paired with this lightweight machine give the F-15 the best power to weight ratio in the industry which means excellent float and cutting power.
The GEN 3 model features and new nylon injected polymer deck that is 3X stronger than previous models. The new deck is wider in the front to promote more mowing stability and consistency. Also, the new deck design now allows for a clip-on Hi-Lift Kit which take the max. height of cut to 3 ½ inches if needed. Engine improvements include a new 2X tall air filter and vertical intake to keep more debris out of the carburetor and a stronger starter. Also new is a strengthened operator shut of handle at the top as well as a padded carrying handle for easy transport.
With the Gen 3, Air Force has listened to our customers to bring the very best in small platform hover mowers to the market.
- Light weight performance – 25lbs
- 2-Stroke 60 cc engine allows for true all angle mowing
- 15 inch wide cut
- Height of cut = 1 to 2 1/4 inches with standard deck. Up to 3 1/2 inches with optional Hi-lift kit
- Long, 50 inch, handles for extended reach
- Standard with Stainless Steel Blade Cutting System
NEW on GEN 3 Model:
- Nylon injected polymer deck
- Clip on Hi-Lift Kit is now available
- Extra tall air filter and vertical intake
- Strengthened starter
- Padded carrying handle
- Reinforced operator shut off handle