Our new innovative Rotary Atom Tiller is the worlds first and only Gold medal winning Tiller. It has many outstanding patented features that recently won Atom a Gold medal at the prestigious INTERNATIONAL INVENTIONS & NEW TECHNOLOGY CONVENTION in Geneva, Switzerland. We also received the rarely given special recommendations from the international judging panel.
Its breakthrough ergonomic design makes it easy to operate by anyone who wishes to establish a vegetable garden, or to till garden soils. Its heavy duty all bearing drive gives maximum torque to the tines and turns the soil with ease, even in hard ground, faster and with less effort compared with other brand tillers/cultivators.
- Extra wide 13″ width tines *, or industry standard 9″ width tines
- Smooth tilling action due to patented tine design *
- Patented ergonomic design reduces back strain *
- Long lasting self-sharpening tines last 4 times longer than competitive brands *
- Side skirts to reduce side spray of soil *
- 6-position adjustable wheel to vary the soil depth *
- All bearing wheel makes it easy to move around *
- Anti-vibration rubber mounts and handle grips *
- 40:1 worm gear drive
- Solid steel shaft drive (not flexible which can break)
- All sealed ball & needle bearing construction (no bushes which wear out quickly)
- Integrated lifting handle for easy transportation
- Super-strength polyamide casing *
- Lawn detaching/aerating tines and patented furrow attachment for planting seeds, are also available
* Denotes features exclusive to Atom Tiller.