Atom Pro Max and Professional Cart Path Edger
The Atom Cart Path Edgers are highly maneuverable, incredibly fast and easy to use design and built by the leading edger manufacturer in Australia. We now offer a Pro Max Edger with a powerful, full crank, commercial 50 cc 4-stroke Honda engine or the Professional/Cart Path Edger with 35cc 4-stroke Honda engine. Atom Edgers are powerful enough to tackle even the most overgrown areas in just one pass. Built to commercial standards and using through hardened spring steel blades, the Atom Professional and Pro Max Cart Path Edgers are very durable, time saving machines.
Speed, control and safety are why the Atom Cart Path Edgers are so impressive. The patented overlapping 4-blade cutting system combined with the powerful engine gives the Atom Edgers unprecedented speed – 90% faster than traditional edgers. Also, the unique wheelbarrow design also makes the Atom incredibly maneuverable. Finally, the Safety Throttle Interlock, fully enclosed blade guard and debris deflector make the Atom the safest edger on the market.
- Now available with either the powerful 50cc or 35cc Honda Durable Full Crank Commercial Engine.
- Safety Throttle Interlock with 1/2 Throttle Lock for Easy Starting & Finger Tip On/Off Ignition Switch.
- Reinforced Super Strength Polyamid Casting.
- Anti-Vibration System.
- 6 Position Height Adjustment.
- Sight Guide for Safety and Accuracy.
- Cross-Brace for Extra Stability.
- Comfortable Bio-Rubber Grips.
- Strong Steel Handles.
- Heavy Duty Automatic Clutch.
- Fully Enclosed Solid Steel 12mm Precision Ground Transmission Shaft.
- Large 150mm (6”) Rubber Wheel with Axle Seals.
- Debris Deflector.
- 4-Blade Cutting System, Longest 271mm (10 2/3”) Hardened Spring Steel Blades for Smoother Operation. Long Life and Neater Cutting. (Patented).
Seago Atom Professional Cart Path Edger, gets the tough job done cleaner, faster, better and more efficient. With a lot of edging to do, I always dreaded the dirt shower and awkwardness of using a string trimmer to do the job. The cart path edger runs on a wheel and doesn’t need to be carried when in use. The metal blades cut with more authority than the line on a trimmer and last far longer without needing maintenance. It’s operator is fully shielded from flying rocks and debris. And best of all, the time the edging job requires is reduced significantly, because it operates much faster than a sting trimmer. There is no comparison, try a Cart Path Edger, you will not regret it!