The Masport Rotarola is a rear roller rotary mower that delivers a crisp and clean stripe and superior mowing performance. This machine gives you the appearance of a reel cut with the low cost of purchase, operation and maintenance of a rotary mower.
Self-propelled and powered by the Professional Series 850 Briggs and Stratton engine, the Rotarola is easy to use and has plenty of power and durability. Also, the Rotarola is backed by a one-year commercial warranty from top to bottom.
- Cutting deck extends beyond wheelbase for border trimming
- Aluminum deck gives corrosion resistance, high durability and long life.
- Built with Briggs and Stratton engines for reliability, easy starting and low emissions.
- Commercial grade gearbox for smooth operation on large or small areas.
- Ergonomic controls offering comfort and ease of use.
- Fail safe OPC (operator presence control) system.
- Folding handlebar for compact storage.
- Extra-large capacity Aero-catcher combines sturdy plastic with double woven fabric for sturdiness and great air flow. Hinged flap for easy emptying.
- Can be used without collection bag as a rear discharge mower.
- Smooth running, long life adjustable wheel bearings in front wheels.
- Counter balanced single lever height of cut to give light and easy selection of cutting height.